SIMETRI Meals - Kadhi Chawal
Packaging: Apprx 68 gms in a box (one time meal)
Flavor: Kadhi Chawal
Ingredients: Rice, gram flour (besan), pea protein, spices & condiments, refined soybean oil, dried fenugreek (kasuri methi), black mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger and asafoetida (hing).
Directions Of Use:
Recommended Usage: For best results, take 1 serve as meal replacement. Suitable for patients with Diabetes, Obesity, PCOS, Cardiovascular disease
Reduces glycaemic variability
Provides long lasting satiety and hence helpful in weight management
Helps in controlling excessive carbohydrate consumption
Easy to carry, prepare and consume- handy and hassle-free preparation
Suitable for Vegetarians
Simetri meals have been designed according to the American Diabetes Association’s recommendation for carbohydrate intake to provide the right amounts of carbohydrates and protein to your body when consuming a major meal.
The key health benefits of consuming Simetri Meals, especially for diabetic patients, are:
- Blunting of the postprandial peaks: The added Pea Protein in Simetri meals increase GLP-1 secretion which blunts postprandial peaks.
- Higher and longer post-meal satiety: Pea Protein provides longer satiety post meal.
What Does it Have?
- Strictly 45-65 gms of Carbohydrate per meal (as per ADA recommendation for one meal)
- Enriched with Pea protein (approx. 7- 15 gms)
- Approx. 5 gm of Fiber
- Approx. 272- 322 kcal
- Zero trans-fat
- Low salt and no added sugar
- Made with inputs from Chefs and Nutritionists